Monday, June 6, 2011

stay and fight

Too often, we hear people saying they want to move out of this crazy state; because, well, it does appear to be too often lacking in basic common sense.  It might be easier to just pick and move to another state, more friendly to the Second Amendment, small businesses, etc.  However, if everyone leaves, the battle is lost.  

We all know this is a great state (geographically speaking).  With the ocean and the mountains all within driving distance (depending on where you are in the state, of course) and generally beautiful weather, this is a great place to live!

So here is my short plea to you: Don't give up!  We need every person who believes in what this country was founded upon to take a stand!  The fight is not lost, so keep going!

Thank you for listening.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I have come to regret buying my home 18 months ago. I wish now I hadn't, but since I did, and by the grace of God, still have a job outside of the public service industry, I am going to stay and fight! We have got to turn this state around before it self destructs.

    ReplyDelete